Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Your Head is the New Animal Planet

You.  Yes you.  I'm talking to you with the spikey hat, you with the knit cap, you with beanie.  Newsflash guys your headwear is out. done. uncool. last season.  You guys wanna see what you've been replaced with?....
OH yeah.... animal hats, guess your exuberant couture is no longer king of the pack(or shall I say pride)


But we aren't just talking about lions here:




feelin' pig headed?


And it gets better:


The room just got colder.


This is just the foxiest hat on the slopes.


In this case the animal isn't on your head, you are the zebra.


And how could I forget my little sis.  Rockin the sock monkey hat.


When it comes to head apparel I guess your noggin is just a perch for the animal kingdom.






No comments:

Post a Comment