Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mystery Meat

So I'm checking out iconoclastcouture@gmail.com, where I get all my submissions and I come across this.  I see yellow no, pink, no, the awful combination of the two combined!  
Okay.. where do I begin.  How about I start at the top and work my way down.  The top of this convoluted costume consists of a baggy, shapeless hood and then we take a step down.  Dear lord what is that design?  It slightly resembles a piece of oversized lunch meat covered in unappetizing condiments.  EW!  Oh wait it doesn't stop... underneath the beef or turkey (whichever you prefer)we have two little strips o' bacon and a flap.  Oh mother, a flap...or maybe a tail?  Hey we took the main meat from an animal to use as the predominant design so who say we should waste the tail? Finally, we have the two grey patches which I just can't find words to describe.  Lumpy patches of god-knows-what clinging to the legs of this one-off outfit.


Thank you Alison E. for submission

No comments:

Post a Comment