Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Swarm of the Birthday Suit

Sitting in the car, stuck in the hustle and bustle of downtown San Francisco traffic.  Humming along, feeling swell.  All of a sudden out of nowhere hundreds of naked individuals on bikes zoom past me as they shout loudly to the world ,'hey guys check me out.  I'm nude on a bike.. yeah!' 

After I recovered from the initial shock I began to think that having this much confidence in one's appearance is in a way a fashion statement.  AND it definitely qualifies as iconoclast.  So here you are guys, let the swarm commence...


* the obnoxious background laughing adds a nice touch, don't you think? ....yup that's me.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I agree with the fashion statement, but it would definitely be a shocker if you are not prepared. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had similar experience in Vancouver, BC a few years ago. I was amazed at their nonchalance and made it seem "normal" to be doing it.

    ReplyDelete