Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old street vender had a farm

Yesterday was mother daughter shopping day and for mommy and me this means going downtown! Now as one may know, downtown has some funky stuff.  For example: those men who stand around an pretend to be statues. (side note: once when I was younger I went up to one of these 'human statues'.  He sneezed.  I ran.  I still thought he was a statue.)  But mommy and me time is a special, uninterrupted, normal bonding experience...right? 


....We walk.  We stop. Mom's head does a 180ยบ and what do we see?
They're back.  They're in a pack.  They're ready to attack.




To add to this a few days ago my cousin John sends me this. 


http://gawker.com/#!5775825/animal-hats-not-going-away-for-some-reason 


A little less colorful but equally as distressing I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment